I live in Smyrna, Delaware with my husband, Doug, and our son and daughter. My son is 23 and a student at UD (Go Blue Hens!) and my daughter is 17, going on 40, and in high school. I was born and raised in Wichita Falls, Texas. The military and my husband brought me to Delaware 22 years ago. We have 2 dogs and 1 cat – Kirby, Gracie, and Toby.
Some fun facts about me:
- I love CANDY!! Any kind, all kinds – I think I might need therapy for this!
- I love coffee! Nothing better than to have a piece of chocolate candy with my coffee!
- My first language was German.
- I love roller coasters! The faster and higher they are the better. On any given day during the summer you can find me and my children at Six Flags. I’ll be the one running to the roller coasters with my children hiding their faces.
- I love Disneyworld! We have been 8 times and can’t wait to go back again. It really is the happiest place on earth.
- My husband is my rock – I wouldn’t be where I am today without him.
- My children are my whole world <3
I would love the opportunity to create a photography experience you will cherish forever!
*Karen and Selina are best friends! In 2015 Karen took over all family and teen photographing. You can view her website www.Karenminnerphotography.com