I live in Smyrna, Delaware with my family, including my lazy cat Dexter, my parents Selina and JC, and my little brother Jaxen. I currently attend Wesley College majoring in Mathematics. While Math is my focus, I am exceptionally talented in technology, so much so that my family calls me "the tech support." I'm the go-to person here because I am trained to do almost everything in the studio, from assisting with newborn sessions, getting older children to smile, to doing the "hard" stuff in Photoshop that no one else wants to do.
Fun Facts about Me:
- I enjoy creating things in Photoshop, a talent that comes in handy in this field.
- My girlfriend Callie and I have been together since 2014.
- Reality TV is my favorite kind, especially cooking competitions and talent shows.
- I love all music, but my favorite is Alternative Rock.
- I built my first computer when I was 12 years old.
- I didn't get my drivers license until I was almost 21 years old.
- Video games have been my favorite hobby for the majority of my life.
- My first video game system a GameBoy Color.
- I am one of four boys in my family
- I am not a fan of social media, and think that it causes too many controversies.
- I am a sports fanatic and love the Carolina Panthers.
- I started at Selina Francis Photography in 2012.