I live in Smyrna, Delaware with my wonderful husband and my four boys – a twenty eight, twenty five, twenty one and eight year old. I LOVE being a mom and I love children. We also have a yorkie named Lucy, a poodle named Joslyn, and a cat named Dexter.
Fun Facts about Me:
- I am a coffee addict…seriously, I need a 12 step program.
- I am married to my best friend.
- I love General Hospital & Grey’s Anatomy. (my youngest is named after Jax on GH)
- I love all music, but my favorite is the 80's. I sing at the top of my lungs in my car…alone.
- I straighten my hair every day…that is if I get a shower in.
- I am a licensed aesthetician and used to teach aesthetics at a adult technical school.
- I was raised by my mommom and poppop (grandparents).
- I used to be incredibly organized…then I had my youngest child.
- I love my family and friends – deeply. I wouldn’t be where I am today without them.
- I love facebook! Have you liked my page yet?
- My first camera was a Polaroid.
- I started Selina Francis Photography in 2010!